Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 085 (Another weekend concludes.)

BYE, weekend. :( But HELLO only 4 weeks until the WEDDING :D

Kelli and I spent a lot of today organizing the town house, so that felt really good. It's still a mess, but it's a much cleaner mess, haha. And Dad sent me a patent drawing so I could show Kelli how to do it and she did THREE FIGURES OF IT I was incredibly proud of her :D That's be great if she could work from home, I know she'd enjoy it. WHO WOULDN'T.

Oh, other than that, not much for today. Kelli's a really good listener and a wonderful friend to me. There's that too :)

Weekly Weigh In: 148 lbs. I forgot to weigh myself before breakfast, but that's what I weighed an hour after. So no change this week. But I biked like a baller today. Rode up Brantley in gear six WHAT DID HE SAY

No comments:

Post a Comment