Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 094 (Or: Training Programs)

Today at work, I trained my manager on all the ins and outs of the system I use to run master control. I guess she just wants to know how to use it in case there is an issue while I'm gone on our honeymoon. It makes sense. And she picked it up quick. I have a really cool manager who is really approachable and isn't like most managers I hear people talking about, hahah. I'm very thankful for her! And I also trained our engineer on the same thing at the end of the day. Training training training. It's kinda funny because I've only been there for 7 or 8 months and I'm training everyone there on how to use the new system we're on because I'm the only one who has really used it, haha.

After work, wedding programs. That was literally it all night. And. It's going to be a multi-day ordeal. We didn't even get through half of them. We're doing everything cheaply and creatively for this wedding, but at the cost of time, haha. Everything for the wedding is very time consuming. SO. But it was fun. My brother and sister came over to the Feener's, so they and Alex helped Kelli and I out. It was a good time. We watched like 100 episodes of Veronica Mars while we did it :)

AND my mom and sister picked Kelli out some dresses at Ross today and Kelli just tried them on so I could see them and oh. my. goodness. she is a knock out in red. It is unbelievable how pretty Kelli Feener is in red. Literally destroyed.

I feel so lame wanting to complain about how slowly time feels like it's going right now. The wedding is only 19 days away hahah. Come on Josh. Get it together! I still have to write my vows hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Josh, I still remember how beautifully you spoke from your heart at my mom's memorial. You didn't have anything written. Even if you don't write your wedding vows, I know whatever you say will be right out of your heart. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete