Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 096 (Or: The much better one)

Today started poorly, but ended wonderfully.

Remnants of yesterday lingered, but by day's end, all was resolved.

A co-worker called me to apologize for making my life stressful. It was muchly appreciated. I'm hoping work will be smooth from now until I leave for the honeymoon. It's going to be crazy though because I'm still the only one there that can efficiently run the system that all of our programming is currently running on. So I've got 2 weeks to get a few people all the way trained. We'll see how that goes. I'm happy it's very nearly the weekend :P

Kelli was an angel today. Pull of grace and patience and love. When I got home after work, she was cooking me some INCREDIBLE cooked potatoes with carrots and garlic cloves. It was so so so very good. Kelli is an excellent aspiring cook. I'm so happy I get to be the guinea pig ;)

Went to the Musgroves for a little bit tonight. Caiden is getting so big. It's so nuts that my oldest friend and I are getting married within nine days of each other. So nuts how that just worked out that way. I love it. Anyways, Bethany and Shad and I talked wedding stuff :)

Oh the RCA 4-in-1 switcher thing FINALLY came! YESSS so I'm trying to get all the video game systems set up. I made a little progress tonight. Oh well, that'll be something I try to accomplish this weekend.

Wow, nearly one in the morning. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment