Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 100 (Or: The First Great Clean)

So I'm feeling better today! Stuffy. But nothing else. Which is the next (and last!) step in my "get a cold" routine. The worst of it only lasted like a day. And even that is a stretch. It was mostly just bracing for what I thought was going to be a bad next day, haha. but it turned out to be all for naught.

But still, I wanted to just spend the evening relaxing just to ensure I'm back to 100% for the wedding, with no hint of this pretty-sure-it-was-brought-on-by-work-stress-and-not-eating-as-great-as-I-have-been-this-week when the wedding rolls around. :)

Instead, I got here and Kelli and I decided to do a little cleaning, and then it was ten o clock. But this place looks about as great as it can in its unfinished state. It's exciting :D And a lot less stressful to walk around, haha. A lot less of this walking passed a lot of unfinished projects all throughout the place, hahah. So that was good. It took a while but it flew by. I'm happy with the progress we've made. It's very nearly a home! All it's missing is Kelli :P

Ooook I'm going to bed. ONE HUNDRED DAYS wow

Oh and I haven't commented on it but once on here, but seriously, Trevecca is making a huge mistake in selling WNAZ. They final decision hasn't been made yet. A couple of kids who used to be big fans of The Evening Blend started a fan page titled simply "The Resistance Against the Sale of 89.1 WNAZ" If you're on facebook, please join it! Really, our only hope at this point is for the news to get so wide spread (Trevecca tried to keep the whole thing quiet but...yeah right, haha) that enough people voice their opposition, resulting in a reevaluation of their inevitable decision here. From everything I've been told, the situation is really bleak. So. That place has been such a big part of my life for the last two years almost. It'd be so weird for it to just...be gone. It's been at that school for over 40 years. I just don't get it. I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment