Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 089 (Or: Are days even happening anymore?)

Oh my lord it's like an elaborate limbo. Days come and days go...none of it is anything like what it will be.... it's just this elaborate limbo. By the way, since seeing Inception, I have had two dreams that I would not have been able to have before I saw it. Like levels of dreams that I can control and stuff like that. So neat man.

Nothing really happened today. Kelli came over for breakfast, so she waved from the door as I drove off to work, and then she was at the house when I got back from work. So that was a taste of things to come. I liked it.

We went to my family's house for dinner. Met Jessica Doss' BOY. He's cool. We liked him.

Turns out I was right about what was wrong with Kelli's car which was pretty rewarding... so she's car-less for another day or so? So we're borrowing my family's '93 taurus. The one I drove around for years. I drove it to the Feener's just a few minutes ago. Felt so good. That is THE car. If I write songs about my childhood when I'm older, I'll sing about how good that car was, and all the memories attached to it.

Friiiiiiiiiiday. Is bittersweet. Because I get to go back to my family's house for the weekend, but Kelli's working literally the entire day so I don't get to see her at all. Win lose. Win lose......

But this is what...the third to last weekend before the wedding. God. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment