Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 091 (Or: Literally the best day of the week)

Nothing much to report today. Shouldn't we be like getting all kinds of last minute wedding stuff finished? I'm..guessing that mad dash will start here shortly.

Kelli had a headache yesterday AND today :(. So we didn't get to hang out all that much... I mostly just goofed off, biked, played video games, went to the arcade, etc. I was at the town house for a little bit :D. Made Kelli breakfast when she woke up! BEING MARRIED IS GOING TO BE FUN

That's about it. I just showed Kelli how cool Time Crisis is.
And I think it's funny how I'm getting back into (leisurely) enjoying playing video games again, now that we're getting married. It's like the four years I was in college I always thought "Man it'd be fun to play that game" or "man it'd be fun to go through that game again" etc. So it's kinda fun. And Kelli likes playing some of the stuff too, so that's cool.

Anyways, it's really nice being with the family for the weekend. And I'm happy Kelli's over here.

Gertin' close.

No comments:

Post a Comment