Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 112 (Or: I am too excited to sleep)

What a day.

Kelli and I are so incredibly blessed. What a whirlwind of a day.

I think I'm not nervous because none of it seems real. Kelli and I were talking tonight about how strange and surreal this all feels. To be getting married tomorrow.

Well, technically today. I stayed up to clean up the town house for when Kelli gets back here (Shhh.... it's a secret! :P)

And I think I may have broken the washer in the process.

But that's life. You take the good with the bad.

This last post should have some sense of finality, but maybe it's supposed to end with a possibly-broken washer, a clean town house, and an overall sense of excitement at the unknown just ahead.

To be married. To devote your life to the service of another. To accept life's not always perfect, but you do what you can, and you embrace the moments, and the ones yet to come.

I hope you all enjoyed these 112 days in between. I didn't always. But I wouldn't change a second of it. What a wild ride. What lessons learned. What surprises along the way.

Goodbye college, goodbye single man... It is time to Love another.

To be married.

2 comments:

  1. I need a new blog now.

    What am I supposed to waste my time with in the mornings before class now?

    Best wishes to you guys.

    Bri and I are praying for you and I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon/marriage/life/all of it.

    Wish I coulda been there so badly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, I agree with Adam. We need a new blog. A Josh and Kelli blog. I am going to miss reading this daily. I miss you so much but I know you are with someone who adores you. Your sweet Kelli. I love you both. Words cannot express the joy I feel for the two of you. Yesterday was absoultely God orchestrated. Everything was perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete