Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 095 (Or: The not so good one)

Taxing.

Work was stressful. I'll leave it at that. And it'll remain stressful for a while, I'm pretty sure.

And it's supposed to be on the down low, but it's all over facebook now so- Trevecca is probably selling WNAZ. There's a growing resistance. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. So that hit me harder today than it probably should have. But, it did nonetheless. I had finally gotten to a point where I could speak positively about my very-recent-alma-mater. But.

Anyways, so those two things dominated my mind today.

But, on the plus side:

My little brother placed 4th in his race tonight, wearing his new Cumberland jersey to boot. I couldn't be more proud of him. He's doing so well.

Grocery shopping with Kelli is one of my very favorite things to do.

The Xbox came and it is fuuuuuuuuuuun. :) I'm fighting the urge to stay up all night playing it.

But alas, I must go to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and do it all over again.

When we get married, I'm locking the door and turning off the phone for a good month. And I'm just going to sit. And hang out with my wife. And read books and play video games and fall asleep together and cook fun meals. And no one is invited.

2 comments:

  1. This does not count as a blog update, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! So when I read this in my Google Reader the first time.. it had published it with no text. Just the subject line...no text. So I commented........hahaha. I see now that you actually updated =P

    ReplyDelete