Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 110 (Or: As things begin to wrap)

Man oh man. It's so close.

My second to last day of work before vacation. I have been so unmotivated. I just goof off all day. Thankfully everyone is on board with that because c'mon who can blame me, haha. But I managed to get pretty ahead today, somehow. So that's good. Tomorrow, I'm actually not even going to be in Master Control except for a little bit in the morning. The guy who is gonna fill in for me is gonna run it tomorrow on his own to make sure he can do it, and I'll be there if he has any questions. Y'know just...roaming the building all day. Loving my job, haha. :P

Kelli and I got a lot done tonight. There's a billion gallons of different drinks in this house right now, all for Sunday. Anddd we got pictures developed for the wedding that we needed. Aaannddd we just ran a bunch of errands and got a bunch of stuff that was needed for the wedding. Still a lot to do, but it's manageable. We have a plan to get it all done, so. That's good.

Anyways, that was today. I'm too excited to sleep. But I'm so beat that I'll probably be able to do it anyways.

OH AND I JUST ORDERED METROID OTHER M YEEESSSSSS

1 comment:

  1. If you're the chief of Master Control... can we call you Master Chief?

    I think Barry would approve.

    ReplyDelete