Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 099 (Or: Two years and two weeks)

Two years ago tonight, I asked Kelli Ranae Feener out. Years of will-they-won't-they were finally answered. It's been a great two years. This post won't do anything justice because I'm exhausted.

I'm glad I'm starting to feel a little cold coming on now instead of in two weeks, haha. TWO WEEKS. That's when I'm getting married :D Two weeks from right now, we'll be husband and wife. Ahhhhh it was all we could talk about today.

So I was driving on our date day today, but Kelli was mapping the path. She took me north of the Tennessee border into Kentucky! BUT WHAT WERE WE DOING THERE?

Mammoth Cave? The National Corvette Museum? Abraham Lincoln Memorial Expressway? We kept passing everything that looked like something Kelli might try to surprise me with...but then.... one mile from the exit...there was a sign for....

DINOSAUR WORLD. It. was. awesome. Kelli knows me so well. I had such a blast... it was the perfect day. I'd expound but seriously I just need to get to sleep. Suffice it to say, today was perfect. I'm so thrilled Kelli surprised me so well with something so out of left field that I absolutely enjoyed.

Anyways, day trips with Kelli are probably my favorite thing in the whole world. We always make an adventure out of it. And it was fun going out of the state just the two of us for the first time :P even if it wasn't even two hours away.

Okay praying that tomorrow this stuffiness will be GONE. I don't need to start feeling like dump now... I have to train people at work on how to use the system we use for Master Control so things'll run smoothly when we're on the honeymoon.

And for those of you that read this that are my mother, I took the pills you gave me today OKAY?!?!? :P I love you.

TWWWWOOOO WEEEEKKKKSSSS

And two years :) Man what an adventure.

Weekly Weigh In: 148 lbs. Honestly I think this is about where I'm going to stay now.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you to feel better Josh. I hate that you are there all by yourself when you don't feel well. If you need anything, please let someone know.
    I'm glad you and Kelli had a nice day.
    Goodnight.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete