Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 108 (Or: Bachelor Party)

SLOW TO UPDATE sorry one-to-two faithful readers.

After work, I went by Kelli's house. Both of us had parties going on that night in our honor. So she made me some dinner and then I headed out to my family's house. Where I waited around for a while.

And then suddenly Barry and Jared were there with a blindfold. THERE I WAS in Barry's car, couldn't see a thing, basically just happy that after years of Barry talking about wanting to blindfold someone for a party, he was finally getting to do it. We drove for a bit and then I was (not very) carefully walked into a loud building. The blindfold was lifted and I was at GAME GALAXY my absolute favorite arcade. The fellas had RENTED THE PLACE OUT for the evening. So we had total access to the place. And then I was handed a huge cup of quarters and told to go crazy. Seriously, the best party ever. Barry, Jared, Jordan, Ethan, Alex Taylor, David Smith, Benje, Carlson, Ray, and Steven Turner all came out. It was an absolute blast. Lots of Street fighter, Tekken, pinball, etc. The best part was definitely beating SUNSET RIDERS with Ethan, Alex, and Jordan. Years and years and years. We were obviously cheating by sticking so many in quarters in the game, but who cares :P We finally beat it. It was a fantastic evening.

And Mr. Mark, my old youth pastor, showed up when we went to Steak and Shake afterwards :D So good to see him! After that, Barry, Jared, Benje, and Mr. Mark came to the town house because all of them but Barry hadn't seen it. It was fun.

And I rode over to Steak and Shake with Ethan and got to have a chat with my best friend growing up. We don't get to talk very much these days/years, haha. It was great.

And Kelli's Bridal Shower was a success too according to what she told me. We both needed this night. We'd been so wrapped up in all this wedding stuff, we just needed it.

And then I found this out and died. Like it was over for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment