Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 105 (Or: The last weekend)

As a single man, as Adam Brewster so astutely commented on my previous post. LOVE IT.

We got t o n s done today. I stayed up way late playing LEMMINGS it's even more fun than I remember it being when I was younger. Anyways, then I slept til 10:30am WHAT that never happens. And then I played Lemmings for a few more hours hahah and then Mr. Stan and I fixed Kelli's and my bed frame so it's not so flimsy. It's REALLY sturdy now. Thanks so much to Mr. Stan who is doing a really good job of making sure everything in our house is running smoothly. :)

Anyways, then went over to the Feener's where I helped Kelli clear out Hurricane Katrina I mean her bedroom. It was a mess when we started (Some of that is my fault because I just started moving her furniture out while they were in Bristol last weekend, haha) but by the time we called it quits, just about everything was accounted for. She just has a little more to do! VERY NICE.

Anyways, then we moved the stuff we'd packed from her room over to the town house and I showed her the wonders of Lemmings. Then we went and got some stuff we needed for the wedding. AAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDD THEN PRINCESS BRIDE AND THEN I'M BACK HERE

AND TOMORROW IS HUNTSVILLE FOR STAR WARS SUNDAY AHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment