Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 093 (Or: Arcade Fire!)

Whew I'm just now getting my ears back. Nuts. I don't think I've ever been to something so loud.

But it was good! Arcade Fire puts on a great show. And it was really fun getting a night out with my siblings. I wish Kelli could have come but it's her brother's bday today, so :)

It's shaping up to be a really busy week, it turns out. MEH. So close........... come on. So much to do still, I guess.

The Bengtson's are giving us their grandma's old treadmill SWEET!!!! Just straight giving it to us. So I'm two for two on asking for stuff via Facebook statuses hahaha. (We're getting Age of Empires 2 that way as well :P) And unless someone comes through on a Vitamix for Kelli, she's a distant oh-for-one. Boom.

I'm so tired from last night going to the station. Wimp. I've been tired all day. I'm going to sleep.

1 comment: