Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 101 (Or: Josh Taylor vs. 12 Days to Go)

Nice, peaceful day at work! Kelli brought me lunch AND made me dinner on the go after I got off work. What. a. future. wife. A delicious cook too. She knows the foods that make my taste buds sing :)

Then we went grocery shopping for some stuff we needed.

And then we went and saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World with my sister and I was expecting it to be pretty good but it was so good, haha. Loved it. That one and Inception are the only two in a while that have kept my attention the entire way through. Loved it. Wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Anyways, as cool as it would have been to say that the first and last movies Kelli and I saw as a "dating couple" were Christopher Nolan movies (The Dark Knight and Inception), it looks like Scott Pilgrim is going to take the latter honor, haha. S'ALL GOOD it was great.

Anyways, then we went and got Alex and Joshie's shirts for the wedding, aaaanddd then went back to the Feener's and ordered their ties.

In just over a day, that resistance against selling WNAZ page on Facebook has ofer 240 people in it. Impressive. Hopefully it'll keep growing. It's been emotional, man. I still can't really wrap my head around it. And I just made a tshirt over at Zazzle, and all royalties (a whooping 2 bucks per shirt, but still) will be donated to WNAZ. God Save WNAZ.

Anyways, that was today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Josh. The t-shirts look great. We wouldn't have gotten this far without your help man thanks alot.
    Also, check out THE RESISTANCE BLOG! thewnazresistance.blogspot.com

    -Derek

    ReplyDelete