Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 087 (Or: IS IT DONE????)

I THINK EVERYTHING THE GUYS ARE WEARING IS FINALLY SETTLED ON. Anyone following this drama will be very disappointed to find out that what the guys are wearing is actually pretty...normal. I guess it's sorta like a "wait this took a month of drama to figure out?" YES ok it's just how it turned out. But it's done now. Well, I need to go buy some dress shoes. But I mean, the facebook messages letting all the groomsmen know what's up have been sent off.

I have been enjoying work a lot this week. Kelli prayed over me Sunday night that things would become less stressful there, and that I'd be able to have a good attitude, and that's exactly how it's been, so. :) Yeah, very very thankful for that!

Being alone at the town house is still really lame, but it's not like this :( :( :( that it was initially. I'm just used to being in a house populated with people ALL the time. I was very very rarely at my parent's house alone, ever. So. Just an adjustment. But in 26 days, it'll be all over anyways, so. :P

We had other stuff we meant to accomplish today, but the guys' clothes took over the evening. Oh well. That's what Wednesday is for. And we're overjoyed to have ALL the clothes finally figured out. Man what the mess. The ladies' clothing was a huge freaking ordeal, and then the mens' just took a really long time to get sorted out. So. All done now. Thanks to Miss Barbara at JC Penny for all the help and kindness tonight. Sorry we didn't sign up for a Penny's credit card.

Mmmmmmmmmk. Another day done.

No comments:

Post a Comment