Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 086 (Or: The stress-relieving one)

Work lately has honestly been kind of stressful. But I got to sit down today with my manager and get everything worked out. It was wonderful. I love the people I work with, and Pastor Monica is the best manager I've ever worked under. She had a lot on her plate but deals with it all with grace and kindness. I'm very thankful for this time that the Lord has me placed in that position.

Kelli and I shot this incredible video yesterday. It's a tour of the town house for those that have talked about wanting to see what it looks like. It's actually pretty trippy to watch if you've been there before because the mac does that whole "mirror image" thing with the video, so everything is in the opposite direction as you see it here, but it gives you an idea of what we're working with :) We love it.



So work was great, now Kelli and I are just hanging out because she worked all day and so did I. We reaaaally really need to go find a tie so that we'll be done with the guys' attire for the wedding. Oh, I don't even remember if I mentioned on here, but like 8 or so days ago, we ordered what I'm gonna wear. And then we decided the color wasn't going to work, and then re-decided we were going to just go with it anyway. So. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow :) I look like a stud.

OK OK OK movie time! 27 more days to go-- It's almost crunch time man. We're enjoying delaying everything we have left to do, thank you very much.

Oh yeah so I'm going to do that thing where I write a scripture verse at the end of my blog ETERNALLY TRENDY

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
-1 Cor. 15:58

2 comments:

  1. crap. we're putting our record player in the livingroom. hahahhahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok yes I am commenting twice. but that video was awesome. Especially when it ended right as you were saying "6 minutes! OMG!--"

    ReplyDelete