Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 103 (Or: Went down to the court house, and to the old church, and to the town house)

Left work around noon today, went and got Kelli and weeee went on down to Lebanon to get our marriage license. It was honestly a somewhat frustrating trip, for various reasons. But by the time we (finally) walked out of the county clerk's office, we had this neat-0 speedo piece of paper that had fancy phrases like "HOLY BONDS OF MATRIMONY" and "IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD"... we were thrilled. We took pictures.

so I'm down to just 6 work days left to get the people at work trained on the system we use. Mmmm I'm terrible at training people to do things, mostly because I learn just by doing something on my own for long enough. Ugghhhh so. Wish I could just skip the next week. It's going to be stressful, I know it.

Bethany and Shad's rehearsal dinner was tonight. It was a great time. Danny and Ethan and I set up the sound system for the reception and such. And it was just nice to see everyone.

Then Kelli and I went to PARTY CITY and got some INVITES to our own rehearsal lunch Saturday after next. So we filled them out and put them in envelopes whilst we enjoyed a Kashi pizza back here at the town house. Then back to the Feener's where I dropped Kelli off and then came back here and wrote this literally INCREDDDDIBBBLLEEE blog post.

CAEDMON'S CALL do not forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment