Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 097 (Or: My heart is in Bristol)

This was the first pleasant day of work all week. Everyone was fianlly in a good mood all at the same time, so that was very, very nice :D.

All of the Feener's went to Bristol to drop Joshie off at King college. I miss them. One of them in particular. They'll be back late Saturday night, I think.

After work, I tried to organize Kelli's bedroom at her family's house to kind of help her start packing. But I couldn't figure out where to start. So I just started moving big furniture out. I somehow fit a dresser into the little Taurus all by myself. And then got it into our new house all by myself. That was really dumb, but I did it.

Anyways, then I came home and just bummed around the rest of the night with my family. Very good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment