Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 098 (Or: Moving, moving, moving)

I woke up to a call from the tv station that we were off the air. Thankfully it was taken care of quickly and not a big deal. But I didn't get back to sleep.

I'm so exhausted. Kelli gave me some melatonin tonight so I can sleep for a long time, haha.

Well anyways, today was busy. I went over to Erika Bengtson's family's house and helped them move some of their grandma's stuff into their house. I got a free treadmill and book shelf out of it ;P. After that, dad came over to the house and helped me get the treadmill inside. It took a while, but we did it. Then he left and I went over to the Feener's while I had the truck to get Kelli's desk from her family's house. But once I got there, I just decided to dismantle her bed and get that taken care of too. i probably shouldn't have done that alone, but. Anyways, so I got her bed into our town house for our 2nd bedroom YES!

There's still so much to put together and organize and do, man. Oh my Lord. I just need like a week off from everything so we can figure it out. It'll be easier once Kelli and I are actually living there and stuff isn't just strewn everywhere because there's no place for it yet.

Anyways, once the Feener's got back into town tonight, I went over there, and Kelli and I went grocery shopping for our (secret) 2 year anniversary date tomorrow. I don't know what Kelli's got planned, but apparently I'm going to love it. :P So I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment