Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 092 (Or: long productive tiring fun tiring)

Yesterday was really, really nice. Kelli and I got a lot done, including moving out bed frame into the town house, with the help of her parents. Turns out it's really flimsy (It's only ever been a fixture in model homes)... so Mr. Stan said next week he'll try and see what he can do with it.

So we did that, and we took stuff back to Target and Walmart that we'd been meaning to take care of for weeks now. So that was good! That was kind of looming...

I bought an Xbox 360 because I found one on ebay with 100 bucks. And my family has old xbox games that I still like, so. Just. Buying stuff now that I know I won't buy once I'm married, hahah. I'm pretty excited, not gonna lie.

So we accomplished much. Nothing really wedding wise, which we were talking about yesterday- we're doing all this stuff to get our home ready, and we've sort of neglected wedding planning, hahah. Home stuff is way more fun anyway. Wedding stuff is just stressful.

But yesterday was really fun. I really enjoyed it. It was a great weekend.

Then at the end of the night, I sat down to write this post, and turned on CTN.... and it was off the air. And it was midnight. So...I drove over to work to get us back up. It's a win lose. On one hand, it's super cool to see a TV station in black, and be the one who gets to fix that, haha. But on the other hand....... it was midnight. So. Whatever. I live a blessed life. I'm just very tired today.

Oh yeah and Weekly Weigh In: 148 lbs. But I weighed myself Saturday and I was 146. So. We'll go with Saturdays and say I lost 2 pounds. But even then, I'm not exercising so I'm probably just losing muscle. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment