Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 084 (Or: I love the weekend. so much)

The weekend is so good. I savor every moment of it.

Woke up and played some video games :P Fun fun fun. Got in a game of Mario Party with Amy and Jordan :D :D :D such good times.

Then Kelli came over and we went over to The Wild Cow in East Nashville and got lunch with Barry and Emily. That place was delicious! I hadn't been there before but man did they make a mean taco salad. I'm loving how much I've seen Barry this last week. Just like the good ole days. And Emily is awesome. I love having her here in Nashville now. I feel like we've all known her a lot longer than we actually have. She's great. Her and Barry together are great. I'm excited that we all will have gotten married within a few months of each other and get to take on this new adventure together. Love it.

We were gonna go look at ties for the wedding after lunch and before we met my siblings up to see Inception, but we had such a good time hanging with the MacD's that we didn't have time, haha.

Then...Inception again. Even better the second time. So good.....

Then back to my family's house and Kelli played Mario Party for the first time, and she was pretty darn good. I was impressed. She picked it up quick. So we had fun.

And then suddenly it was ten o clock :/. I'm loving these last few weekends before the wedding. I normally want things to hurry up so we can get to the wedding already, but man I just... the weekends have been so fun lately. So good.

OH AND DAD GOT THE FAMILY TITANS/BRONCOS TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 DAD

I get a whole other day of the weekend tomorrow :D! And four weeks tomorrow! WHAT

No comments:

Post a Comment