Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 077 (Or: ERRAND ERRANDS ERRANDS)

Days where Kelli and I are setting up the town house are so fun, but go by so quick.

It was all we did all day. We bought things we needed, we cleaned up the place, we discussed different ideas for ways to set it up on our way to various different places we bought supplies. It was a wonderful, dream-filled day. Days we get to spend all day together are awesome. I love the weekend.

We didn't end up eating dinner til like 9 o clock. After that, we watched Willy Wonka (which for whatever reason ALWAYS makes me fall asleep. It's one of my favorite movies. I think it just makes me feel peaceful, haha). I don't remember much after that. Kelli woke me up to give me a kiss and tell me she needed to get going because it was getting late :) Good day.

Preparing for this wedding, and getting this set with this town house have defined our relationship now for so long, it's going to be so weird when it's all done. When the wedding is over, and all that is left is to decorate the place. I'm crazy about that idea, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment