Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 072 (Or: A home's not a home if you're all alone)

I don't have internet at the town house yet, hence the day-late update.

Yesterday was a pleasant day of work, a Fulin's date with Keener, Inception finally, wonderful chats with Keener, and then my first night at the town house.

Inception was fantastic. Everything it's made out to be and more. I can't wait to see it again. Christopher Nolan is a genius. He's made like...what seven films now and every single one of them is incredible? Amazing. Other adjectives.

Yesterday was hard too. It's weird living in the same place pretty much your whole life, and then all of a sudden one day, you're supposed to live somewhere else. So it's a strange transition. And it's a little harder because right now, I'm there all alone. So I just stayed at the Feener's chatting with Kelli until I got tired enough, and then I left for our eventual home. It was a really good night just being with her, reflecting on how far we've come. I can't wait to marry her.

And that was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment