Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 065 (Or: The New Home)

I got off work today and drove over to the town house, where Kelli and her mom were working in the kitchen and getting stuff ready for when Kelli and I live there. It was neat. Kelli was having a blast. And Miss Phyllis bought us a lot of essential stuff (toilet paper, soup, detergent, a stepping stool, etc) so THANK YOU to her :) So we hung out there a while. That place already feels like home. I love it.

Oh, and I got our renter's insurance inacted starting at midnight tonight, so. I'm gonna start moving stuff in for real this week. Where to start...

Anyways, so then Kelli and I came back to my family's house and eat some dinner and worked on the wedding program. Pretty fun. Then we watched some This American Life and waited for the storm to pass, and then she left. And now I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment