Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 070 (Or: Moving day)

Even though I'm still at my family's house, haha. But pretty much everything that I hold claim to is at the town house now. Whew what a day. Bought a mattress, moved all my stuff in, etc etc. I'm really tired. But I got all kinds of exercise today AND I biked this morning! Yeah! Anyways, so it was a fun day with my parents. :D It was just Me, Kelli, and them most of the day, and we had a lot of fun. We actually ended up taking the sliding back door completely out since we couldn't really get it to open, haha. So we could move the big couch in. So that was an adventure.

Anyways, I'm not really doing this day justice with this post, but. I'm really tired. I sweated like all day and I hope I lost all kinds of weight.

OH OH OH AND JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO I FOUND A WEBSITE WHERE A GUY WAS SELLING SO LONG ASTORIA FROM THE ATARIS ON VINYL FOR 29 BUCKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment