Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 076 (Or: Another day.)

I'm back at my family's house. It feels really nice. Apparently Kelli is sleeping at the town house tonight since I'm not there :P Excited much? Her first night there!

I'm hosting my old radio show all next week. I did tonight too. But only for like an hour. Eventually sitting in rooms by yourself all day gets to you. I used to have a much higher resilience so it, but at this point... I just can't anymore, haha. So I voice tracked as many days in advance that I could, and I just came back to my family's house, where I'm staying this weekend.

Barry and Emily came over. We just watched TV all night. It's Friday which means Dad watches Whale Wars. So we watched that with him. It's the only show he gets really excited about, hahah. It's pretty cool. It was nice to see Barry and Emily. Definitely just really chill, but I'm happy to have friends where that flies. I was tired tonight.

We have so much to do this weekend. Man I'm just ready for this whole thing to be over. It's just dragging on and on. We're so close though. So close. Hopefully we'll be able to accomplish all of our goals this weekend, and get some chill time. We'll see.

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment