Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 079 (Or: Kelli went down to Alabama, she was looking for a body to heal...)

It's nice having the computers set up in the house. I can listen to tunes while I get ready for the day. The record player is upstairs so. It works out that we decided to put the computers downstairs.

THURSDAY IS SO GOOD TO ME. The band. I don't know. I just really like there sound. Maybe it just reminds me of those old emo/rock Tooth & Nailish bands from the early 2000s. Anyways...digging on them right now, haha.

Work was good. Kelli went and saw the naturalist doctor in Alabama today. So her and I are going on a strict diet here really soon. Lots of juices and raw veggies (And not much else). So, we'll see how this goes. She's more determined this time than I've ever seen her. It's a big life change, obviously, to completely switch your diet. So. I'm really proud of her. I've had a lot of fun tonight looking up the different supplements she needs to be taking, and looking through the different books she got today, lying on the floor and talking about the future.

Growing up, I always figured that I'd one day find a nice girl, but that I'd one day have to compromise on my diet because no one ate healthy like I tried to (Abstained from cokes, strayed from lots of sugar, ate organically, fruits and veggies, supplements, vitamins, etc...). But right after Kelli and I started sating, she found this doctor she's been going to, and since then, she's COMPLETELY changed her diet, and now she's really excited to try her hand at cooking so we can have fun with these new diet restrictions and treat it more like an adventure than a challenge. I've loved cheering her on as she's been working to eat healthier these last two years. I'm very thankful to God for putting a girl in my path that is as health conscious as I try to be. So, we're both learning together. It's fun :) And we've got good family and friends around us when we have questions along the way. God is very good to us! :)

Keener's had a long day of driving and organizing and figuring this stuff out. I'm gonna stop using her internet and get out of here soon so she can sleep. :P Hey the internet guy is coming to the town house tomorrow YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment