Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 071 (Or: The Last Man that hasn't seen Inception)

I always write these right before I go to bed so I don't know how to affects how these turn out. This weekend flew, man. I woke up and went over to the town house and put together the computer desk we bought yesterday sweeeeeet. It took me a while but I'll be a handy man yet.

Then over to work to do something I wasn't able to complete on Friday. The over to the Feener's, then over to JC Penny for yet another fruitless effort at trying to figure out what the guys are wearing at the wedding. I don't even care anymore, haha. SIX WEEKS.

So then back to the Feener's for some salmon and potatoes. Kelli and I are so good at those, haha. THEN back to the town house with Kelli and her parents to show them the place with all the stuff in it now. We rearranged the living room. Excellent.

Theeeen Kelli and I went to the Willis' house to talk to Miss Amber about some wedding stuff. SIX WEEKS.

Then back to the Feener's. Then home. I think I might sleep at the town house tomorrow night. Maybe. We're seeing Inception tomorrow night so I don't know how much time I'll have to like go buy food for the morning and other stuff I'll need. Eh. I don't know. I just really have to see Inception okay. Every freaking person on Facebook has something about it as their status. So I don't read anything.

Oh, and not one but TWO old friends called me today :D Adam Brewster called me and we talked about marriage and the like, got caught up. So that was really good. I hadn't talked to him in a long while. And then Julian Smith called. He's coming into town! YEAH. I've missed him since he left for CA. Kelli and I are gonna go help him shoot a skit on Wednesday night. Looking forward to that :)

Mmmmmmm another week. I can't believe in 6 weeks I'll be married. That's so WEIRD and i think i say that every week now....

Weekly Weigh In: 150 lbs BOOM

3 comments:

  1. I left you a comment back in day 068 but you should also know... BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I didn't see that til just now. and we saw it on THURSDAY inception wasn't out yet I'M NOT AN IDIOT hahahah.

    it was really good to chat with you yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. midnight showings dude... midnight showings.

    ReplyDelete