Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 083 (Or: The final Evening)

Went to work. Went to the radio station for my final FINAL night of the Evening Blend. That was weird because I didn't have the rest of the summer to think "they'll probably give me a call to ask me to cover sometime" this time. This was probably it for good. It was so weird. I'm... going to miss that place. Barry came to enjoy the evening with me. We played one last round of "What's in the Blender?" and I think it was Barry's favorite round ever :P. He was happy with the winner contestant for knowing his old school DC Talk tunes.

Once that chapter of my life closed (Even though Heather assured me I'd "be back," to which I couldn't really argue with her, knowing how my life usually goes, haha), I came back to my family's home for the weekend. But I wasn't here long before I just decided to go to sleep. So I did that. But it's really nice to be around here again. Miss this place and these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment