Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 082 (Or: Wedding Shower!)

I am so beat. But what a fun evening.

We are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives, man. We had a blast at our wedding shower. A lot more people showed up than I expected, and they did a great job of making it look nice at Belmont Church :) It was a fun party! Thanks to everyone who put it on and everyone that came. And it was GREAT seeing all those people. Man it'd been too long since I'd seen a lot of them. :) I'm hoping once all this wedding nonsense is over, we can catch up with a lot of people....

Barry and Emily came back to the townhouse after the party to deliver a table they're giving us. So we got to hang with them tonight too :D. We discussed our 100 acre farm land that we will one day own together and it is a genius idea that gets me through most days.

I guess that's about it. I'm ready to hang with my family this weekend, man. I saw them tonight but I barely got to talk to them. ONE MORE WORK DAY AND THEN IT IS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment