Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 064 (Or: Bridesmaids and Groomsmen)

Today was fun.

OH YEAH first off I've been listening to lots and lots of Thursday on myspace, hahah. YEAH. I ordered a couple of their CDs off half dot com sweet today.

Came over the the Feener's and we had our bridesmaids and groomsmen over. They were all here sans Jared Snyder (In Indiana), Ethan Willis (At camp), and Josh Feener (.....world cup...). It was a lot of fun getting everyone all caught up. We haven't had that whole group of friends together in a really, really, really long time. Like years. So it was fun.

We took everyone over to the town house :) This was Kelli's favorite part of the day. Everyone loved it! And we got in a circle and prayed over the place. It was really, really good. We have good friends and family. I wish my parents had been able to be there for that, too. But sometime this week, I'm sure. Anyways, it was really fun.

After all the festivities, Kelli, Jordan, Amy, Abby Lomax, Alex Feener, and I all piled in the car and went down to this flea market. Also fun. Gotta keep that place in mind!

THEN THEN once my brother and sister left, Kelli and I made pad thai and SUSHI and it was fun AND delicious.

Then freaking we got the SPIDER BALL on Metroid! But it was really emotionally exhausting fighing the Spider Guardian (We play the whole fight in the morph ball in confined spaces WHAT) so as soon as we got it, we found a save point and called it a Metroid night.

Now I think we're gonna unwind to some Arrested Development and then I'm going home and to bed. I'm tiiiiiired.

And I don't want to go figure out what I'm wearing for the wedding........bleh. I mean. It's important. I just don't want to. I don't like clothes shopping....... I feel so lost.

ANYWAYS good day :) seven weeks from right now, I'll have been married for about 6 hours. :O

Weekly Weigh In: 151 lbs! BOOYAH one fewer pound than last week... if I break the 140s I'll be very happy...

1 comment:

  1. We would have been there with ya'll at the townhouse if we would have known.

    ReplyDelete