Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 057 (Or: Family Day)

Got the grapple beam in Metroid today YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The Feener's had my family over for burgers and salmon today for the fourth of July :D It was a lot of fun, and we talked for a good while about what is left to do for the wedding (Only EIGHT WEEKS TO GO). It was the first time that Kelli's parents, my parents, and Kelli and I all sat down together and talked about it. It's hard to get us all in the same room at the same time, haha. Everyone's running different directions. But yeah! It was a good time. I love my family AND the one I'm marrying into :)

Bethany Musgrove picture mailed me some LIGHTS she knew we were looking for that she found at Target! So Kelli and I high tailed it over there and got like 8 boxes of them so now we have the lights we were wanting for the wedding :D SUCH A BLESSING we didn't even have to go looking for them, it just fell into our laps, haha.

Watched some fireworks, 'cause that's what you do. And Kelli and I ordered a fun calendar from Zazzle. Yes.

And...I guess that's about it for today. So happy for the extended weekend! So happy.

Oh AND Weekly Weigh In: 152 lbs! :D Two pounds this week and ten total! I'm going to keep biking, I guess! Hahah... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment