Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 055 (Or: Setting In)

It's setting in that I won't be here much longer, in this house. I unplugged the mac tonight. Granted, I plugged a PC in right where the mac was, haha, so I can do some corel draw stuff for dad if I want to, but still. It was sort of my first act of "moving out." I guess that kind of sounds weird typing it out, but it's true nonetheless.

Man I come up with all this stuff I want to do when I get home from work on Friday night, but I never do any of it. I just want to chill.

And that's frustrating because I'm trying to get into shape but I'm just tired man. It was a lot easier to lose weight a couple of years ago when I was home more often. Now I work 8 hours and when I get off work, I just want to hang out. I guess I need to find some kind of energetic activity that I really enjoy doing. That I can do every day, haha. uhhhhhh we'll see. I wish I could get paid to exercise OH MAN that'd be awesome.....

THREE DAY WEEKEND.

Aaaannnd I didn't remember that Bill Murray was in Space Jam. Funny and classic.

Oh dude the FC Twin came today, man. You can play NES and SNES games on it and it's REALLY COOL I love it. Amy and Jordan said I couldn't take the SNES or NES with me so I had to improvise :P

I'm exhausted....bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen anything on those before... neat-o keen!

    There's also always the possibility you could go for Wii+emulators/downloads from their shop.

    ReplyDelete