Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 080 (Or: My dad, the hero)

Also, Or: I HAVE THE INTERNET!

It seems like everything is some kind of ordeal, but after a day of struggle (mostly for my dad), the town house now has internet. WIRELESS to boot. Day was here starting at 11AM this morning, and he didn't leave til...geez, after 7PM, I guess? A lot of that was waiting for the cable guy to come (He volunteered since I'd be at work) and then once the guy finally got here, working through all the inevitable issues, etc. Once it all finally worked, I was off work by that point, so Kelli and I came over here and we three hung drapes and stuff. We still have work to do on it, but. We're getting there.

So yeah, pretty exciting. Then Kelli and I went to the radio station so I could voice track for tomorrow and Thursday. I don't even remember if I wrote on here that I'm doing The Evening Blend this week. I think I did. Anyways, so that was fun too.

Then it was nearly TEN but we went to Kroger so we could get all the stuff that Kelli's doctor wants her on so she can do this cleanse. So lots of raw veggies and juices and stuff. It's gonna be fun. I like grocery shopping together haha.

Then back to the Feeners where we both discussed how tired we were for a while but didn't really do anything about it. Then eventually I left.

And now I'm writing this at the town house because it finally has internet :D THANK YOU DAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment