Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 059 (Or: Laying out the game plan)

Oooooookay well. WHEW. So much....stuff. I'm getting the key on Thursday. That's...really exciting. And fairly decently daunting. I've never moved before, minus when I was like...three. I don't know. More on that later, I suppose. Once it has been processed. Just a lot of stuff to think about now.

But I'm not actually probably MOVING moving in until weekend after next or something after? Mr. Stan has kindly volunteered to paint the whole place for us the colors that we decided on (I picked the master bedroom color YEAAHH). We went down there tonight with Kelli's parents to get the paint stuff all figured out. It was nice to walk through the place again :) Home! Home home home...

That's about it for today, I guess! Lots to do, but happy I have a little more notice than like 5 days before it's time to move all my stuff in, haha. I'm guessing it'll end up being a really slow moving process, too. But uh, yeah I start paying for the place on Saturday, haha.

Oh and Kevin Schuck got back into town early so I'm not doing the Evening Blend this week. Which. Is a bummer on one hand, but with everything going on now..it's like, okay cool thanks. Haha.

We're getting married next mooooonnnnntttthhhhhhh

1 comment: