Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 063 (Or: Fiddy 'til the wedding)

Went on an EPIC bike ride with dad this morning. It was fun. Lots of hills. I think we went like 9 miles WHICH isn't really that much on a bike if you really think about it, but all those hills, man. I got a work out. I can really feel the pounds coming off. I should have started biking sooner into this whole weight loss thing, considering how much I don't really enjoy running anyway, haha.

Ohhhh then Kelli came over, and we just talked about all the stuff coming up, and trying not to be overwhelmed that all that needs to be done. We will both be happy when this whole thing is just, over. haha. Just completely done. But we're making it. 50 days to go isn't so bad.

Then we went to the library, and then to the TOWN HOUSE :D which is completely painted now THANK YOU MR. STAN. It looks really great. So now I'm free to start moving stuff in whenever I want..... boy oh boy....

Then we went to Kohl's looking for attire for me for the wedding. It was somewhere fruitful. We weren't really into it, but we both knew it needed to be done. We found some pants that we think might work. They look good. They'd look good with the lodge. They're casual which is nice. So.

Then we came back home and TRIED to watch stupid "1984" but there was all kinds of naked people in it so we just turned it off. Stupid. So we watched "Laws of Attraction" instead and it wasn't very good.

Thaaaaaaaaat's it. Meeting with the bridesmaids and groomsmen tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. 1984 (the movie) is ridic. The book is fantastic, the movie is pretty close to the book but SERIOUSLY! I don't see why all the naked people were necessary.

    ReplyDelete