Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 081 (Or: Nothing happened today)

Literally nothing.

We were going to go to Jordan's race but then we didn't.

I haven't seen my family since Sunday with the exception of my father whom I saw yesterday. I miss them. I'm really glad that I've got such a close family that after only 3 days, you're kind of feeling that void.

Hickory Hollow Mall has the best arcade ever and I'm taking some coins on Saturday morning and I'm going to play some games. This, I promised myself today at work.

For dinner, Kelli and I have what was literally the healthiest salad I have ever ingested. Name a vegetable. Any vegetable.

And I had a big bowl of fruit too yum yum. :) I'm not going to be able to be as strict about it as Kelli is because she's got the master list of stuff she's supposed to be eating, and we're not living together yet, so I mean...I can only do so much. But I'm loving encouraging her with the foods she eats and in exercising. She jogged today AND trampolined I was so impressed.

Co-ed wedding shower tomorrow night :)

2 comments:

  1. Name a vegetable: Kohlrabi

    Also... I'm 90% sure you're totally gonna be blow away by this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM

    ReplyDelete