Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 054 (Or: Another day)

I'm not going to detail it on here for all to see, but I was reminded of wonderful spiritual principles today. It helped my attitude.

But I didn't overcome a sense of emotional exhaustion all day. So. There ya go.

We had a meeting for the tween show we're cooking up at CTN. Should be cool/something not made in the eighties. I'm excited to see what it becomes.

It was nice to see Jennifer's new place and some old friends tonight. Sorry I was so worn out!

Ahhhhhhh 59 days til I don't have to tell her goodbye anymore. I'm really excited for cars to play less of a role in my existence.

Alright well that's it. I'm going to bed. Another day done.

2 comments:

  1. *thumbs up* Adam Brewster likes this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned me. And you used my full name. I like this. :)

    ReplyDelete