Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 053 (Or: Restlessness)

I grow RESTLESS. Days come and days go.

It's hitting me that these are the last days that I will live in my family's home. I'm going to miss them a lot. Late nights chatting with Jordan and Amy. Walking into the kitchen to lean on the sink and chat with dad in his office about whatever I need advice about. Sitting in the toy room and giving mom a hard time about having a Facebook, haha. I love my family. I'm so excited about the new family Kelli and I are starting. SO EXCITED. It's just finally hitting me that this is it, man. I'm leaving soon. And it's different than if I was just moving out or something, you know? I'm actually going from one family setting to a new one. So. Anyways.

Found out I'm hosting my old show, the Evening Blend on WNAZ Tuesday through Friday night of next week :) I'm filling in for Kevin while he's out of town. AWESOME.

Jordan got in 5th place in the bike race tonight. He's doing so well. I couldn't be more proud of him, man. He's incredible on that bike.

Anyways, that's it. We're at the Feener's watching Pirates of the Carribean and I'm fixing to leave because Kelli's tired from woooork. Okay alright okay alright okay.

Kelli and I have driven past that town house like a hundred million times, haha.

1 comment:

  1. It's been hitting me too Josh. I am going to miss you so much. But I can text now. That's something. I know it won't be the same but you will do great! And I will be okay too. It's called growing up I've been told. I don't always like that though.
    I love you my firstborn....
    Always,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete