Sunday, June 20, 2010

Days 043 (Or: Arts Festival And SUCH)

Father's Day! My family went to Centennial Park to that Arts Festival thing they do every year. I'm not sure what the actual name of it is. ANYWAYS it was a lot of fun. And I lucked out since it's almost my birthday and I haven't really asked for much, haha. Check out what I got...



I haven't had any puppets in a long time. Haven't named them yet, I'm still figuring out their personalities before I do that. So that was exciting, hahah. HANDMADE. I love Nashville. I got a hat too.

That record player speaker I got at Goodwill for 5 bucks is s w e e t. Love it.

Weekly Weigh In: 155 lbs. Lost a pound this week! YEAH. Here's a chart to track my progress:



Eh, so, slowly but surely. I'm back on the treadmill. A couple of years ago when I lost like 30 pounds in 3 months, I was a treadmilling fiend. So maybe that'll keep helping.

Okay, I'm off to the Feener's for some Metroid :)

TEN WEEKS TO GO. Oh my gosh. And somewhere in there I'm moving into our new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment