Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 026 (Or: Pressed Down, Shaken Together, and Running Over)

We're not jumping the gun just yet.

But.

The townhouse was wonderful. Kelli and I both fell in love with it. I guess once we actually have something signed, I'll talk specifics about it. For now, suffice it to say, it's wonderful. It feels like a home, because it technically is (With our own street address and everything!). Mr. Eric is giving us an incredible deal on it. Really. It's...ah. I hate to blame something on God when things could very well fall apart in two seconds. But. Kelli and I agree: This just feels right.

So more details to come, I promise. Pictures too, at some point.

The hesitation comes only from- you guessed it! Details I'm not free to discuss publicly. Just pray that a few issues with the town home can get resolved. Oh, and wisdom for me as I'm gonna have to make a really awkward phone call to Laurel Valley Apartments here shortly, probably- Two weeks from my move in date. Eesh. But we can't pass this up. We...really, really can't.

So anyways, we're really excited. Like jump up out of your seat excited. It's all we could talk about.

Well, except for the part where we got into really detailed detail about all the ins and outs of what's left to plan for this wedding. That part was stressful. Especially since we've been doing most everything by ourselves up to this point. Plus, I was tired. Kelli had great patience with me tonight THANKS KEENER.

Oh! And we got bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts! :D I'm a gift giver, man. I love that stuff. Minus the price tag, ha :/. It added up quick for 6 guys. But Kelli consoled me, and eventually I got over it. No really. That happened. Like it was actually a thing tonight and not a joke.

I'm going to bed.
Can't stop thinking about the town house. Can't stop.

1 comment: