Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 044 (Or: THE MEETING!)

Wheeeeeeeew today was definitely a Monday.

Okay freaking I need to find my belt. I am experiencing the only side effect of losing weight. Oh awesome the right arrow button on the keyboard doesn't work either.

ANYWAYS so I got to Floor Direct and episode of Bridges at work today! YEAH. I hadn't done that in years. It was slightly intimidating, but I mean..come on. I'm a baller. So I nailed it. Hopefully I'll get to do it again soon.

We met with Miss Amber, Miss Connee, and Miss Deb tonight about wedding arrangements, decorations, etc. It was a looong and very enlightening and informative meeting. I had a great time. Still lots to do, but a lot of it should fall into place decently easily. We're in the home stretch!

All of the disposable cameras came today! SWEET. I'm excited about this portion of the wedding.

A Great Big Pile of Leaves Have you Seen My Prefrontal Cortex? came today too! SWEET love this band. This CD sounds great.

Man I guess that's it. I'm going to bed. Meeting with a photographer guy tomorrow night.

Oh yeah and I got to the Feener's today, and it turns out that Kelli had transformed from a faithful watcher of my Metroid adventures, to an active participant. She figured out what the heck we were supposed to do next in Metroid Prime 2. I barely even played it today. I let her do it. It was really, really impressive. I hope I dream about it.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. You need to step up your dreaming game.

    Days like today: laying in bed, where you should get up an hour and a half before work, but you keep procrastinating, because you just like cuddlinge, and then getting up 15 minutes before work... haha. So worth it.

    ReplyDelete