Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 049 (Or: A productive one)

I decimated my face shaving this morning. DECIMATED. Like shaved a whole layer off a section of my upper chin/lower lip area. I don't even know how it happened. It just hurt.

I watched the rest of The Rise and Fall of Five Iron Frenzy that I didn't finish last night. It was LONG but it was good. Made me reminiscent, man. All the bands they talked about touring with were all the bands I used to listen to, haha. Ace Troubleshooter, Bleach, Squad 5-0, etc. I miss 90's Christian rock haha. Back when it was fun and awesome. Anyways, a good documentary.

Kelli and I got a little further in Metroid Prime 2 today, after a few days of hiatus from the game. We're stuck on the Boost Guardian. That fella is TOUGH.

THEN we went and picked up her developed black and white film from Wolf. I'm pretty sure it was the first roll we got developed with that 35mm that I got her back like...a while ago. Maybe a year, but probably a little less. Anyways, so there were some oooollldd pictures on there, haha. But the camera took GREAT shots. There's a great one of me down at WNAZ DJing. Kelli's so good with a camera, man. (I'm hoping that getting a really great roll of film back will inspire her to take pictures more often.....shhhhhhhh)

THEN we went bridesmaid dress hunting. It was an all day process. And when it came down to it, after trying on countless dresses, she kept coming back to the first one she really liked that she found online. So we just went with that one. It's lovely. Simple and lovely. The girls will look great in it. So it's really good to have that taken care of. Now, on to the groomsmen........

Anyways, then we went to Madison and picked up Kelli's re-sized engagement ring, which fit very nicely and she was happy to have it back. :)

Then we went back to the Feener's and still couldn't freaking beat the Boost Guardian. Gah.

Then I came home and my ChaCha debit card came YEAH. I'm still waiting on a PIN number though but STILL SWEET

Time is passing so fast I don't hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment