Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 050 (Or: We've got momentum, BABY)

Today was emotionally taxing, but it was a good day.

We're meeting with Miss Amber to talk about our "vision" for the wedding on Tuesday night. Just the three of us so we're not getting the opinions of outside influences, so that Miss Amber can know exactly what we want. :)

We hit a bump in the road with bridesmaid dresses. We might be going with something else. We'll see. We'll figure it out tomorrow, so we can have it all decided and whatnot for when we talk to Miss Amber Tuesday night. She's making us dinner :D

Bethany and Shadrick's wedding shower was today. Kyle Hyde and I were the only significant other/husbands that actually came but y'know what NUTS TO YOU wedding showers are fun, especially when they're for old and great friends :) I'm looking forward to ours that I hear is currently in the works...!

Wheeeeew time to start another week. Only nine weeks to go, man. Nine weeks from right now, I'll be married. That's so surreal. Gah. Still not the slightest bit nervous. ??? Just excited.

Weekly weigh in: 154 lbs! YEAH I'm back on track and lost a pound this week. Very good. I'd like to be able to hit somewhere in the mid 140s before the wedding. I hope I can pull that off. I'm being a lot more liberal in my food intake than I was during The Great 3 Month 30 Pound Weight Loss Journey of 2008. But back then I was at home a LOT more than I am now. It's a lot easier to get into a routine of eating weight-loss-type meals when all your meals are at home, haha.

Oh YEAH I beat the Boost Guardian today FINALLY. And then once Kelli got here, we got through this puzzle that was kinda like....we just stumbled on the key to it even though neither of us really had any idea what we were doing for the 25 minutes we were trying to do it, haha. And then I got this..other weapon thing that I need to open some locked doors. Sweet. But that was all we could take today.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ACV and then to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I won't ever not read ACV as As Cities Vinegar.

    That's just how it is.

    And yeah, wedding showers are fun... so poo to the chumps who don't like 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha at the whole thing you said

    ReplyDelete