Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 040 (Or: Almost the weekend)

Kelli and I made some MAD progress on Metroid Prime 2 tonight. It was really good. We were seriously stuck the other night.

And we figured out reception food type stuff :) That was a lot of fun too. A bunch of stuff is coming together.

And and and...I'm going to bed. One more day til the weekend! Kelli's taking me to see Toy Story at the drive in Saturday night for my birthday :D

And dude, I'm listening to 1984 in the car. It's so nuts that he wrote that in 1940-something, haha. It's scary.

K BED SEE YA

2 comments:

  1. dude! where did you find the audiobook for that? 1984 is one of my favorite books...have you seen the movie? it's disturbing. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they made a movie of 1984?!?!?! is it...good? While I'm listening to it, I keep thinking "if this was done right, it'd be a great movie" haha. I'll have to see it when i'm done with the book....

    oh and, I found it at the Lebanon Library!

    ReplyDelete