Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 030 (Or: Ring'a'ling'a'ling)

We got wedding bands tonight! YEAH. I've never been a jewelry kind of guy...so uh, this wedding band is the first piece of jewelry I've ever owned, and I'm guessing probably the last too, haha. STILL, I have to be honest and say I love wearing that wedding band. I was walking around the house and they were like "You're not married yet." HEY I'm just trying it on. And loving it.

Had a nice chat with the Feener parents tonight about wedding stuff too. It's really hard to get Kelli, Mr. Stan, Mrs. Phylis, and myself int he same room at the same time. We're just always all over the place. So tonight's chat with them was very, very nice.

And I got to run camera at work today! Yeah! They were short a production person, so they called me in to shoot a few shows in the studio. I hadn't been back there in production in a couple of years, back when I was a lowly intern for CTN. Good times :) It mixed the day up a little, and made 5 come very quickly. So yeah! No complaints here. Hopefully I'll get to do it again soon.

Guess that's about it for today. I'm going to bed. NIGHTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment