Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 051 (Or: Enough with these metaphorical roller coasters. I want to ride a real one!)

I want to ride a roller coaster so bad right now.

Wedding stuff keeps going baaack and forth, back and forth. I think it's all settling now though. So that's good.

OH YEAH and the next time you are going to watch a movie because it has "that dude from twilight" and "that girl from Lost"....do not watch that movie! We ended up watching "The Box" instead. So weird and potentially awesome but potentially just what?

Found out I'm moving in to the townhouse soon soon soon. Oh boy............ I'm excited. :)

I'm going to bed.

Oh yeah and I got my PIN code for the ChaCha visa debit card and used it at Publix tonight and it worked. It was awesome.

ok for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment