Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 036 (Or: Metroid and Training Day 2)

Much like the United States, Kelli's been having some oil troubles, so I got that at least diagnosed today while I was getting her oil changed, yaye. $$$ While that was being taken care of, I just walked around the Hickory Hollow area. It was kinda fun. I found Mario Paint for the SNES and Pipe Dreams for the NES at this arcade/used video game place in the mall. That place is neat.

Other than that, Kelli and I made a list of everything left to figure out for the wedding. It's a decently long list, but not a terribly long one. It all fit on one page, but barely. We both work better with lists in front of us. We even got one of the things checked off the list today already BOOYAH.

When Kelli got here today, I was playing Metroid Prime 2, which I've determined to beat after all these years before the wedding. So I have two and a half months. I think I can do it. Anyways, turns out Kelli was enjoying watching me play it, and help me figure out what areas to explore and where to go next, etc. By the end of the day, she'd asked me if I'd play it again. What? Am I in Heaven? So I did. that game is hard, dude. But I've beat Metroid and Metroid 2 and Super Metroid and Metroid Prime...so four of the Metroid games. There's like 4 or so that I haven't beaten. So I'm starting with Metroid Prime 2 IT'S TOUGH but I made some good progress today, with Kelli's help :P

OH YEAH the bad news of the day was:
Weekly Weigh in: 156 lbs. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT I gained a pound?!?!?!@?$GO:NW$GON

So yeah I wasn't happy. It prompted Training Day 2 with my brother. We ran around the block (In under ten minutes! My fastest mile in years) and then did this workout. If you want to HURT, do that workout. It's super good for your abs. I got Kelli to do it with me later on. It was awesome. She hung with it pretty well. She's gonna hurt so bad tomorrow it's gonna be hilarious.

So yeah, I'm gonna work on gaining a little muscle? Rather than just trying my best to watch what I eat, and run in the morning, etc. But I'm gonna do those things too.

Okay blah blah blah. Eleven weeks from toooodaaaayyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment