Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 045 (Or: THE OTHER MEETING!)

The new A Great Big Pile of Leaves CD is my new favorite thing. Love it. You can (legally) download it for free right here! Love it.

Okay so I had pervasive ringworm that started on my back and literally wrapped around both of my sides and was close to completing the circle around my stomach. But two weeks of applying apple cider vinegar to the affected areas (i.e. basically my entire back, sides, and stomach)...and it's pretty much completely gone. Boom.

Got an RSVP card from Carlson Swafford today that said "To What Can I Liken the Kingdom?" and then had an arrow to the section of the card that said "Josh & Kelli" hahaha.

ANYWAYS the big thing today was that Kelli, Miss Phyllis, and I went downtown to meet with the photographer who is doing the wedding and reception. He was a great guy- we all enjoyed chatting with him. He takes great photos, has lots of experience with weddings, and is fantastic with lights. So everyone was happy. Check out his stuff here.

I'm tired. And I feel like between work, and getting things done, I don't have enough time in the day to try and get in shape. At least I'm eating better. I'm still treadmilling in the morning, just not for as long as I'd like. Okay whatever I'M GOING TO BED

2 comments:

  1. I think days need to be about 12 hours longer... that way we would have 24 hours to be productive, and 12 hours for sleep every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, for real. and then i feel bad because i didn't get to work out. ugh.

    ReplyDelete