Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 042 (Or: Drive In!)

TOY STORY.

I remember going to see the first one when I was seven. SEVEN. So it was somewhat surreal sitting in a car at the drive in with the girl I'm marrying in 71 days watching the third one. Toy Story movies are so good. Obviously this one didn't have that sentimental "I've watched this movie so much since I was seven years old" thing going for it, haha, but it was really good. :) Kelli took me to the drive in since it's my birthday on Thursday YEAH. I had such a good time with her today.

Weeee think we have wedding photography figured out. Well, I thought we had it figured out weeks ago, but now I guess it's actually figured out. So..that's good! One less thing to worry about.

And we're meeting with Miss Connee, Miss Deb, and Miss Amber on Monday night to discuss wedding coordination and decorations and stuff. Everything is coming together. I still need to figure out what I'm going to wear.... HMMMM

It's way late. I'm going to bed.

I'm missing Kelli, man. I'm really looking forward to "goodnight" instead of "goodbye." I've said way too many "goodbye"s. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment